TERMS OF SERVICE
1. KODIAK only tattoos people over the age of 18
2. We do not tattoo people who are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
3. We reserve the right to reject customers without reason.
4. We only engrave our own templates. Self-drawn tattoo templates are the property of the tattoo studio and may only be used or taken away after consultation with the tattoo studio.
5. The customer is obliged to inform me about possible allergies, medications or illnesses (e.g. HIV, hepatitis, epilepsy, etc.)
6. The price of a tattoo depends on the motif, size, colour, part of the body, any changes to the template and the technical level.
7. The price for a tattoo does not include touch-up. We offer follow-up appointments that are made within a quarter of a year after the appointment for a material cost sharing of €30. Otherwise, the post-piercing appointment must be paid for in full. This offer does not apply in the event of incorrect/missing or inadequate care. In this case, the follow-up will be charged in full at all times.
8. When booking an appointment, a deposit of at least 100€ will be charged. This will be offset against the final price of the last session. This deposit is a security and serves as a reward for work / consulting activities that have already been carried out if you are unable to keep your appointment.
9. Once we have made an appointment we require an appointment deposit within 2 business days. The amount of the deposit depends on the respective motif.
You can make the appointment deposit in cash in the studio (unfortunately we do not accept card payment) or you can transfer it. We will send you the bank details in a confirmation email after you have made an appointment. The payment for the tattoo also takes place in cash in our studio after the tattoo has been inked, and only then can we give you the exact final price (if the effort exceeds the planned time frame, we reserve the right to adjust the amount).
If you are unable to keep the appointment after it has been allocated, please be so fair and let us know so that we can give it to someone else – the appointment is now reserved for you. If you cancel a Custrom-Made motif in due time, you will receive your deposit back in full, the following cancellation deadlines apply:
You can cancel free of charge up to 30 days in advance. The appointment can be postponed or canceled once up to 14 days in advance. We retain 50% in the event of cancellation. Up to 7 days in advance, the appointment can be postponed once with a certificate, in the event of cancellation we retain 100%. From 7 days in advance, no appointment deposits will be refunded.
An appointment is considered not kept if the customer is late and the follow-up appointment would have to suffer as a result, or we cannot meet the time frame as a result, he is under the influence of alcohol or is otherwise unable to get a tattoo. (drugs, sunburn, etc…) in this case we keep 100% of the deposit.
Please note that for paid wanna-dos from our artists, your deposit cannot be refunded under any circumstances, regardless of the time at which your appointment is canceled. This is due to the fact that you purchased an artwork and thus denied someone else a chance to purchase that wanna-do. If you postpone your appointment for the WannaDo you have purchased, the above conditions apply.
Please only inform us of cancellations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only here will you receive automatic feedback, which is also your confirmation of the cancellation. Unfortunately, other cancellations are not possible. For our part, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the appointments at short notice and without giving reasons.
To reschedule the appointment please call us at the studio on 040 – 8060 3684.
If you want to postpone your appointment and this happens during the period in which you are still entitled to the appointment deposit or part of the appointment deposit, you can either pick up the amount within 3 months from the studio, request a transfer or make a new appointment. After this period, the refund of the deposit is completely forfeited.
If a motif has been won in a competition, there is no need for a deposit. At the same time, the prize is forfeited without replacement if the date has not been canceled or postponed up to 14 days in advance. The appointment can only be canceled or postponed up to 7 days in advance if a medical certificate is available. Irrespective of this rule, the set date may only be postponed or canceled once. If the date is postponed/cancelled a second time, the prize will also be forfeited without replacement.
10. We reserve the right to adjust the stated amount if the effort exceeds the planned time frame. For our part, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the appointments at short notice and without giving reasons.
11. Payment is always made in cash and in full after the service has been completed. Installment payments can only be agreed for motifs that have to be engraved over several sessions.
12. Gift vouchers can be purchased here for any amount. Vouchers and/or remaining amounts will not be paid out or transferred.
13. KODIAK only uses sterile, disposable needles and handles for tattooing. We will inform you in detail about care instructions for the after-treatment of a tattoo. Care instructions are handed out after tattooing and KODIAK is always available for advice and questions.
14. KODIAK accepts no liability for subsequent problems, such as incorrect care, incorrect ointment, incorrect sunscreen, or of any kind whatsoever.
15. The tattoo can deviate from the template to a certain extent, this has to do with the condition of the skin and the customer’s sitting still, and applies in particular to covering up old tattoos (cover-ups)
16. In rare cases, the tattoo color can cause allergies
17. KODIAK cannot accept any liability if the customer suffers damage as a result of the service based on information provided by the customer and this proves to be insufficient. This relates primarily, but not exclusively, to physical conditions, medical or drug requirements, or activities outside of the tattoo studio.
18. KODIAK is not responsible for the loss or destruction of the client’s personal effects and belongings brought into the Tattoo Studio. The customer is obliged to inform the tattoo artist about possible allergies, medication or diseases (e.g. neurodermatitis, HIV, hepatitis, epilepsy, etc.).
19. The customer undertakes to behave appropriately during his visit to the tattoo studio. If the customer continues to behave inappropriately even after a warning, the tattoo artist has the right to expel the customer from the tattoo studio and, if necessary, to ban the customer.
20. The customer agrees to the terms and conditions upon conclusion of the contract, and the customer waives claims for damages or other costs of any kind against the executing studio, the tattoo artist and their suppliers in the event of complications.